The main responsibilities of a telecom consultant revolve around the management, supervision, and provision of technical advice on telecommunications systems. They work with end-users of these systems to identify needs and requirements and help mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria.
What does this mean for your business?
- ✓ Management of your entire phone system from your computer.
- ✓ An intuitive user interface that eliminates costly service calls to move a user or reprogram a phone.
- ✓ Transfer or make phone calls to your other offices or to traveling personnel without utilizing phone lines or incurring toll charges.
- ✓ Handle incoming, outgoing, and transferring calls from an application on your computer.
- ✓ Voicemail can be received and managed through email.
- ✓ Calls integrated seamlessly with your CRM, ERP, or other business software with click to dial, screen pop, and call history.
- ✓ Interactive voice response (IVR) systems that are integrated with your business processes